Student application period is November 1, 2017 until January 31, 2018. The application must be completed online, with the following supporting documents:
- All university transcripts;
- A statement of motivation explain why you wish to attend this school and what you expect;
- One letter of recommendation from the Head of Department or from your Research/Thesis Advisor explicitly attesting that you a registered student in good standing and you are authorized to attend this school. To start the online application, please go here.
Incomplete applications will be discarded.
Selected students will receive travel coverage, accommodation and full board. Priority will be given to:
- African students with a minimum of 3-year university education in physics, mathematics, engineering or computer science;
- Students that did not attend any previous editions of ASP.
Local Organizing Committee:
- Astrophysics and Cosmology;
- Nuclear and Particle Physics;
- Accelerator, Medical and Radiation Physics;
- High Performance Computing;
- Physics Education;
- Physics Communication;
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency;
- Material Physics.
- Students Program;
- High School Teachers Program;
- High School Learners Program;
- ASP Forum;
- ASP Conference Program: ACP2018.
It is planned for the weekend of June 30 – July 4, 2018, and it is integrated with the excursion for ACP2018.
Travel and Visa Information